The Water Tower

The Water Tower
The Water Tower at Dusk

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sex and £1,000

Well that headline should make you sit up and take notice! 'bout time she got off on planning I hear you say..........let's start with £1,000.

On Tuesday Feb 15th at 2pm on ITV1 you have to watch "May The Best House Win". It's sort of similar to "Come Dine With Me"  for those in the know. Four houses are judged by the occupants of each others homes for the best house in terms of style, homeliness, entertainment and overall viewing experience. For once Gerry was in the background and I am the chosen one to be in front of the TV camera. It was some experience. Oh I suppose Gerry was there as well - he did the entertainment.

The prize for the best house is £1,000 but I can't tell you who wins. You will have to watch. It is maybe worth watching some of the preceding episodes if you get a chance.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/May-The-Best-House-Win/161251806521  is the site on facebook or

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/maythebesthousewin/  for the programme web site

http://www.itv.com/ITVPlayer/?intcmp=NAV_ITVPLAYE2  for the ITV programme guide.


OK OK what about the sex? well do you know what it means if you grow Pampas Grass in your garden? and have you ever seen Madonna's metal bound book on sex? You will just have to watch the programme...........

I will be watching you watching this site as well. With traffic sources I am picking up the key word searches that are being used to find this blog site. Please don't search on "sex" - I could not be responsible for what you find.

Have a nice day, I'm off to the "garden" on the slope. Did I ever tell you what Gerry bought me for Xmas. A harness, a rope and a clip thing. Now is that sex or gardening I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment